Search & Win
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

3 weeks and counting

It has now been 3 weeks since Nick left and we miss him sooo much! We are excited that Nick will be home in 2 weeks and we will be able to see him in 3 weeks. This week I hope will go by quickly. I do have a lot I have to do before Friday but, we are excited to see family and be with those we love. The boys have continued to love swimming and Jayden now thinks he no long needs me to swim with him since he wears a swim vest. We hope to swim frequently in Arizona and maybe go to the Phoenix zoo. We will be leaving on Friday for Ely where we will spend the 4th of July weekend with Nick's family. My sister April will meet us in Ely on Tuesday night and we will leave for Arizona Wed. morning. I am glad that I don't have to make the long drive by myself. I am looking forward to playing domino's and card games with my family since that is really the only time I get to play games and I LOVE it!! I am especially excited to spend some time with my brother Alex. He is so witty and I will miss him dearly while he is serving our church on his mission. This is going to be one crazy month and I am so excited for it to be here! I hope every one has a fabulous 4th of July!!!

No comments: